OPI teamed up with the Actress Kerry Washington and came up with more new gorgeous shades!
With its magnificent mix of the historical and the cosmopolitan – Washington, D.C. is one of the world’s most compelling cities.Shade – Stay Off the Lawn.
OPI Washington DC is the result of the brand’s collaboration with Emmy and Golden Globe nominated actress Kerry Washington, recently named the company’s first-ever Creative Ambassador. The team developed 12 permanent and 3 limited-edition shades, which are all available in both Nail Lacquer and GelColor formulas.Shade – Pale to the Chef.Shade – Shh…It’s Top Secret.
The Washington DC palette delivers a dramatic, sophisticated spin on classic fall hues. From the authoritative red of Madam President to the treasury-worthy deep olive of Suzi – The First Lady of Nails, OPI boldly casts its ballot for color pure and powerful. Fashion-forward lush green Stay Off the Lawn!! adds a jolt of power to fall looks, while (air) traffic-stopping yellow Never a Dulles Moment curries favor with movers and shakers. As a bonus, three limited-edition colors bear Kerry Washington’s stylish imprimatur.Shade – Madam President.
The OPI Washington, D.C. collection includes the following shades in both nail lacquer and GelColor formulas:
- CIA = Color is Awesome – A smart, dusky blue.
- Stay Off the Lawn!! – A deep, lush green.
- Suzi – The First Lady of Nails – A Chic olive green.
- Never a Dulles Moment – A curry yellow seen.
- Pale to the Chief – So nearly nude.
- Yank My Doodle – A copper shade.
- Freedom of Peach – A creamy peach shade.
- Squeaker of the House – A chocolate brown.
- Shh…It’s Top Secret! – A deep, deep brown so dark.
- Madam President – A commanding red.
- OPI by Popular Vote – A cool apple red.
- We the Female.
Three special limited-edition “bonus” shades:
- Kerry Blossom – A plum shade.
- “Liv” in the Gray – Dark gray.
- Inside the ISABELLEtway.
All OPI nail lacquers costs AED 49 and available at Wojooh, http://www.wojooh.com, Sephora and all major nail salons.