As you all know, I have so much love for chemical free skincare and I always try to find new brands everyday!
Recently I spoke with Sandhya who is the brain behind the brand “Organique”. She was so sweet and answered all my queries. How is your products smells so amazing even there is no artificial fragrance added, thats the first question I asked her.
She replied, All the natural ingredients have the smell of their own. All the ingredients are in the purest form and I always focus on quality.All of their cleansers, scrubs and masks are in the powder form. I think thats the brilliant idea that you don’t have to add even a 1% of chemical to them. This would be your perfect skincare routine If you have sensitive, acne prone skin.
Facial Cleanser for Sensitive skin:
The cleanser comes in a clear plastic tub, has a rough texture to it because of the almond and has sweet citrusy scent. It is made with almond powder, coconut milk powder, papaya powder, chamomile flower powder and chamomile essential oil. Thats all the ingredients, nothing more than that. Take required quantity of cleanser and mix a small amount of water to make it like a paste.
Then massage gently just like you use the regular cleanser. It just gently cleanse your skin in a natural way and gives you a glow without irritating it even though you have acne issues.
- Almond powder, high volume of vitamin E which is termed as beauty vitamin for it skin nourishing and rejuvenating power.
- Papaya powder, helps in lightening the acne marks and pigmentation.
- Coconut milk powder, maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin.
- Chamomile flower powder & Chamomile essential oil, have anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic properties. helps to calm the skin.
This 30g tub costs Rs 300.Face Scrub for Oily/Acne prone skin :
This scrub also comes in a clear plastic tub and has finer texture compared to the scrub. It has the mild smell of the orange peel powder. The ingredients are
- Orange peel, helps in skin brightening.
- Lemon peel, helps in lightening acne scars.
- Peppermint powder, for its antiseptic and anti inflammatory properties.
- Red gram powder, helps in removing tan.
- Cardamom powder, Improves complexion.
- Kasthuri Manjal, helps in anti ageing and removes dead skin.
- Essential oils of Teatree and Peppermint, helps in treating acne.
Just add a little water to the required quantity of the scrub and make a paste. Gently massage in circular motion to scrub off the dead skin. Good thing is that this powder scrub does not dry out your skin like some soap cleanser do. This 30g tub costs Rs 300.
Detox Face mask :
The mask also comes in the same kind of tub like the cleanser and scrub. The powder was so fine and has no specific smell to it. The ingredients are Rhassoul clay, Bentonite clay, Activated charcoal, Aloevera powder, Calendula Powder, Green tea powder and Rosepetals powder.
- Rhassoul Clay, It softens the skin, reduce sebum secretion, tightening the pores.
- Bentonite clay, The clay removes toxins, reduce blemishes.
- Activated Charcoal, Deep cleans the skin, makes pores smaller and cleaner.
- Calendula powder, helps in reduce inflammation and soothe skin.
- Green tea powder, improves skin complexion and makes your skin healthy.
- Rose petals powder, helps in achieving a radiant and glowing skin.
I mix rose water with the required amount of mask, apply evenly on face and neck. It will get dried in like 15 minutes. while washing off, don’t rub off the mask harshly, try to wash it off gently. This mask is a miracle product for those with acne prone skin, It just dries up the acne, cleanses and detoxifies the skin. 30 gms of this product costs Rs 300.
The serum comes in a glass bottle with a dropper. The oil is pretty thick, looks light yellow in colour and has the soothing aroma of herbs.
This serum is made with Jojoba oil (infused with lavender buds, rosehips, red clover flowers, fennel seeds, rose petals and chrysanthemum for one month), black cumin oil, turmeric oil, Vitamin E, Pumpkin seed oil, Hazelnut oil, Argan oil, Essential oils of Sandalwood, Helichrysum, Lavender.
I use the serum every night, it gives such glowy skin in the morning. With all the amazing natural ingredients, it works in soothing and even toning the skin. I just take 3-4 drops and apply all over the face & neck. The serum costs Rs 400.