Neesh Perfumes, the first Attar and rose based Perfume brand of India.
Attar, is an essential oil derived from botanical sources. Most commonly these oils are extracted via hydro or steam distillation.
In Neesh perfumes, they use natural ingredients, some of the ingredients are made the same way ancient India used to make attar. These fragrances are very rich and have 52 ingredients that are procured from different parts of the world but have Indian origin. The perfumes are concentrated with 10 to 20% oils which makes them last longer.
Neesh offers 6 perfume variants for men and 6 for women.
The perfume comes in a small, lightweight 20 ml (400 sprays) sleek plastic packaging which makes it easier to carry it in your pockets, clutches. So that you can use it anywhere and everywhere.It can also be carried in flights. The design on the packaging looks so traditional and beautiful.
They have 3 different categories available,
- Light fragrances have ingredients like citrus, fruits, flowers etc.,
- Medium fragrances have ingredients like tea, honey, saffron, chocolate etc.,
- Strong fragrances have ingredients like Vanilla, wood, musk, Mukhallat, patauchali etc.,
Rose E Mohabatt :
- Top Note – Honey-Suckle Saffron.
- Middle Note – Rose, Lavender, Myrrh, Styrax.
- Base Note – Musk, Amber, Labdanum.
Attar E Ishq: (most favourite)
- Tope Note – Nutmeg, Cedarwood, Bakhoor.
- Middle Note – Agarwood, Amber.
- Base Note – Powdry Musk, Vanilla.
Shelf Life – 3 years
Website – www.neesh.in. You can buy them via online platforms like Flipkart,Amazon, Snapdeal etc. MRP of Neesh Perfume is Rs. 340.