Get a Spa Experience at home with this massage oil from the Luxurious Ayurvedic brand, Forest Essentials.
Cold Pressed Body Massage Oil – INDIAN ROSE & GERANIUM
Cold pressed unrefined Black Seasame, Wheatgerm and Rice Bran oils infused with Ayurvedic Herbs, and Rose with Geranium essential oil which firm and give lustre to the skin. The oil has been naturally processed so that it is nutrient rich.
Massage tones, relaxes and nourishes skin and muscle tissue and gives a rejuvenating experience while preserving youthful qualities. This flushes toxins from the body and gives lustre to the skin.
The oil comes in a 200ml clear plastic bottle with a beautiful golden colour screw cap. The packaging looks very luxurious. Take the required amount of oil and warm it by double boiling method. Massage all over body with gentle firm strokes. Leave for probably an hour before a bath for maximum absorption of nutrients.
The oil smells just like the pure rose water from Forest Essentials. It is very light weight and get absorbed into the skin so easily and leaves a beautiful sheen without being sticky. I use less amount of oil and mostly leave them over night. The soothing aroma helps in relaxing the mind for a good sleep. It also makes my skin so soft and supple in the morning. Sometimes I use it like a moisturiser too. I use it once a week, definitely seen a good difference in my skin. The product is also free from chemicals.
Key Ingredients and it’s benefits :
- Pure Rose water which tones, diminishes fine lines and rehydrates the skin.
- Wheat Germ Oil which Improves Blood Circulation, repairs damaged skin cells, soothes and softens the skin, also has anti-ageing properties.
- Geranium Essential Oil which soothes and replenish dry skin and reduce cellulite through massage.
- Cold pressed black sesame oil which keeps skin supple and soft.
- Bala-a ayurvedic herb which helps in firming and toning.
Price – Rs.1150 from their website – Forest Essentials 🙂