Recently I have seen a before and after picture of a girl on Instagram, She showed the change in her skin after a month of using ONLY Lush products. Sorry I don’t remember her insta profile but I was so amazed by the difference in the pictures.
How can I not be visiting Lush after seeing this ? So Last week I have been to the “LUSH” store to find out the best skincare products that would work for oily, acne prone skin and also best hair care products for Dry, frizzy hair.
I scanned the whole Lush store and presenting you some of the products that really really impressed me. I have used some of them before and bought the rest I haven’t tried earlier. I will post the review soon.
Coming to the best skincare products for oily, acne prone skin !
- 9 to 5 cleansing lotion – Removes dirt, makeup and leaves your skin moisturised.
- Herbalism (the green one) – It gently exfoliates and deep cleanses your skin. May be a little messy, but totally worth it.
- Tea Tree Toner – This is like a famous toner from them. Because of the tea tree oil, it helps in controlling acne.
- Grease Lightening – This is a spot treatment, it has aloe vera in it so it won’t dry your skin like other spot treatments.
- Celestial Facial Moisturiser – A very light moisturiser, perfect for day and night. You can’t even feel it on your skin still balances your skin perfectly.
I don’t know whether you can tell the difference from the picture, but I did see a good difference in person. She used the Cleansing lotion, Herbalism and Tea tree toner in the left hand only.
- Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub – Look at this bright sea blue thing ❤ You will get a very very soft skin after using this body scrub, I swear. Moisturise your skin very well after that.
- Massage Bars – Glide massage bars directly on your skin which melts by itself with your body heat. The most relaxing thing ever.
Coming to the hair products for the dry and frizzy hair,
- Curly Wurly – As you can see, it’s one of their best sellers. This shampoo comes with all the ingredients such as coconut, papaya extract, jojoba oil, olive oil, everything you need to get a soft, nourished hair.
- American Cream – This is the best selling conditioner from Lush, It will nourish and soften your hair with its natural ingredients.
- R&B – This is my very favourite hair product from Lush as I tried it on my hair. You can use it on wet hair after wash or on dry hair after styling to get rid off the frizz. If you don’t want to use any styling products with chemical, here’s is your safe and natural option that save and style your hair.
Hope you guys liked the post ❤ Soon I will post my reviews of the products I bought. I can’t wait for my next trip to LUSH that I am planning to explore their face masks 🙂
Much Love ❤