Bourjois has launched some new products for the Spring season which includes,
- 2 New Eyeshadow Quads
- 2 New Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks
- 4 New Nail Polishes
Smokey Stories Eye shadow Quad :
A harmony of 3 pre-coordinated shades and a “Light touch” concentrated with faceted glitter to create buildable make-up to suit your whims and the time of day.
New Shades :
No 11 E-BLUE-ISSANT – The magnetic combination of denim and metal grey twisted by a hypnotic deep Blue accent.
No 12 SAU-MONDAINE – Nude shades ranging from pink to deep taupe for a naturally chic look.
11 E-Blue-Issant is in the above picture, The blue accent gives a new dimension to the season’s colours. It has 2 shades of blue, a grey and a sparkly silver. I am in love with the sparkly shade which has a hint of cinderella blue and it is not chunky.
12 Sau-Mondsine is in the above picture. This Eyeshadow quad has more of the nude shades which is perfect for everyday.
Tips on Eye looks from Bourjois :
– Apply the Blue accent shade on the eyelid, blending it towards the hollow of the eyelid and the outer corner of the eye.
– Then apply the light grey shade in the inner corner of the eye and on the brow bone to add highlight.
– Intensify the roots of the upper and lower lashes by applying the dark Blue denim shade as liner using the flat tip of the applicator and move up the outer corner of the eye by drawing a V to emphasise the hollow of the eyelid with the foam applicator tip.
Finish with the light touch in the inner corner of the eye, by dabbing with your fingers.
To know more about the product, here’s another blog post. Smoky Stories palette- 3.2gr costs AED81.
Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick :
New Shades :
Honey Mood no 16 – An apricot colour for a soft and silky adornment on the lips Cool Brown no 17 – A nude that reveals and enhances the natural lip colour.
The shade i have is No 16 Honey Mood, I wrote a separate blog post about the Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick but in different shade, Read about it Here.
Rouge Edition Velvet – 7.7ml costs AED79.
Nail Enamel :
New Shades :
- New Blue de Nîmes – no 53
Denim – that iconic wardrobe item – is now at hand…
- New A-Greigée – n0 55
Between beige and grey, the key colour for classic – or not so classic – girls!
- New Jamais saumon vernis – no 52
Half pink, half apricot, 100% classy, for an ideal everyday manicure.
- New Blue–tiful – no 54
Enamel like a deep blue wave that engulfs the nail.
1 seconde Nail enamel- 9ml costs AED41.
You can find Bourjois at Wojooh, Lifestyle, MAX and Boots.